Login Register Donate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F.1B Modded Bios For dv6/dv7
Hi..

this is modded bios witch i've used on my laptop (Not Modded By Me)

WARNING THIS IS ONLY FOR :
F.1B Bios
dv6-60XX
dv6-61XX
dv7-60XX
dv7-61XX

Original Bios file from HP : SP55068

I AM NOT RESPONSABLE IF YOU BRICKED YOUR LAPTOP

You should take a backup in case you've got brickd

How to make a backup : this thread expaines everything
http://donovan6000.blogspot.com/2013/06/...overy.html

Thanks to DONOVAN6000 for his work
And you can Donate for him not me

If you have any questions >> I am not a Proffesional

I made this thread only to help peaple in this beautifull community

sorry for my English mistakes

Thanks...

Download
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://mega.co.nz/#!TlwA1DjL!ae64eTFJKlXHy6IeSsTAsBPtFP8jPzSsmujKAVgrU4c">https://mega.co.nz/#!TlwA1DjL!ae64eTFJK ... ujKAVgrU4c</a><!-- m -->
what changes from the BIOS by default?
Pics of the changes

[Image: 1ZB7D.png]

[Image: CV1V1.png]

[Image: uaG6X.png]

[Image: R4Y10.png]

[Image: qOzi1.png]
Nice post Alastal... link it to the <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.leshcatlabs.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=62">viewtopic.php?f=8&t=62</a><!-- l --> thread so that it doesn't get lost.
[Image: btn_donate_SM.gif] Private support
Link it for me :!: Big Grin

FunkyMike Wrote:Nice post Alastal... link it to the <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.leshcatlabs.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=62">viewtopic.php?f=8&t=62</a><!-- l --> thread so that it doesn't get lost.

Funk: Done Wink
I can't intall this mod, I get: Failure to update BIOS :S.

dv6-6095ES
My current BIOS: InsydeH2O Version 03.60.48F.1B

EDIT: The problem is solved. Thanks to Alastal and Staff.
Hello jenthcresh, I get the same failed to update bios error, how did you solve yours? Thanks.
I'm getting the same error as well - Failure to update. What's the solution here?
I am not sure what the issue is but I suspect you guys might not be using the modded updater from Donovan. / OR AND

You might need to rename your HP Tools partition.
[Image: btn_donate_SM.gif] Private support
Love modded Bios from DONOVAN6000!
Check his Website , there are more mods. Wink
Sorry for my englisch:D
Hawxxer :)
Its possible some one share to me the best configs on this moded bios? I Install today this moded bios and this have many options. Thank you
The download link does not work for me.
Has anybody tried to completely turn off an Intel GPU via BIOS? It would either solve all the issues with updating Radeon drivers or turn off all of your displays, making you setup everything blindly.
Personally I'm extremely afraid of doing this, because I have only my laptop and no other PCs, and I won't be able to fix it by myself.
BIOS is here.
For as much I have read legends about magic combos able to unlock stock one. EDIT: confirmed here

If then one isn't sure on the "specific wiring" of laptop.. Even in the worst case, it shouldn't be hard to blindly load defaults, provided you memorized bios structure. Or reset CMOS battery.

A more advanced idea could be putting UEFIShell as first boot entry, then scripting its startup.nsh to automatically set Fixed back.
(03-03-2017, 07:24 PM)mirh Wrote: BIOS is here.
For as much I have read legends about magic combos able to unlock stock one. EDIT: confirmed here

If then one isn't sure on the "specific wiring" of laptop.. Even in the worst case, it shouldn't be hard to blindly load defaults, provided you memorized bios structure. Or reset CMOS battery.

A more advanced idea could be putting UEFIShell as first boot entry, then scripting its startup.nsh to automatically set Fixed back.

Hi, i  need the bios mod file for my Dv6 but the link is protected on mediafire and i can't download it, can you give me another link? thanks and sorry if this comment is off topic
(06-18-2017, 08:40 PM)JohnFox94 Wrote: Hi, i  need the bios mod file for my Dv6 but the link is protected on mediafire and i can't download it, can you give me another link? thanks and sorry if this comment is off topic
It's mirrored on bios-mods forum.
I think you might have to register to download.. But I guess it's just fair for them providing hosting?
Hello.
My laptop is Asus X54HY (m/b K54LY) integrated graphics Intel Sandy Bridge-MB - Integrated Graphics Controller (MB GT1) (PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0106&SUBSYS_13C71043&REV_09) was blocked by the laptop manufacturer. Worked only AMD Radeon HD 6470M (PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6760&SUBSYS_20011043&REV_00) as the single.

Recently I unlocked Asus Ami BIOS K54ly.208. Opened a lot of functions with which I am unfamiliar. Besides, the function names contain abbreviations. The long search User manual for full version of this (or similar) BIOS failed. (I'd appreciate a link to such a description, if there is.)

Please tell me what functions need to be involved for proper inclusion of integrated graphics (for different modes).

I tried Chipset\System Agent (SA) Configuration\Graphics Configuration \\ Internal Graphics > Enabled in Device Manager there is a new device. After installing the drivers (including Catalyst_16.2.1_UnifL_v1.0 (full wipe))-the backlight is switched off after Windows boot to the password screen - the laptop hangs. Turn off Intel Graphics 2000 in device Manager, allows the laptop to operate normally.

Switching Chipset\System Agent (SA) Configuration\Graphics Configuration \\ Primary Display > AUTO(defealt) to PEG does not change anything - the backlight is off, freezes while loading.

Switching Chipset\System Agent (SA) Configuration\PEG Port Configuration \\ PEG Always Enable > Disabled - so does not change anything.

(The image appears on the external monitor.)

Chipset\System Agent (SA) Configuration\Graphics Configuration \\ Internal Graphics > AUTO - in device Manager, onboard video card does not appear and when I try to install the driver is not detected.

Switching Chipset\System Agent (SA) Configuration\Graphics Configuration \\ Primary Display > SG (Switchable Gfx) - disappears not only backlight but also an image with embedded and external display, even at boot and in BIOS.

Very strange, but Main\Board Information\IGFX VBIOS Version > 0.0.0.0. GPU-z also cannot determine the VBIOS version of Intel Graphics.

* All drivers of all versions (UnifL, AMD) (with disabled Intel Graphics) and there is a backlight off immediately after installation or still in the process. With backlight work only drivers from Asus (ATI Graphic Driver 8.850.0.0000, not involving the presence of Intel Graphics.

Here you can see the options of my Asus Ami BIOS K54ly.208 (I used AMIBCP v4.53).

What would you recommend? What am I doing wrong???

Здравствуйте.
В моем ноутбуке Asus X54HY (m/b K54LY) (Windows 7 64bit Home Base) интегрированная графика Intel Sandy Bridge-MB - Integrated Graphics Controller (MB GT1) (PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0106&SUBSYS_13C71043&REV_09) была заблокирована производителем ноутбука. Работала только AMD Radeon HD 6470M (PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6760&SUBSYS_20011043&REV_00) как единственная.

Недавно разблокировал свой Asus Ami BIOS K54ly.208. Открылось много функций с которыми я незнаком. К тому же, названия функций содержат сокращения и аббревиатуры. Долгие поиски руководства пользователя для полной версии этого (или схожего) BIOS не дали результата. (Буду благодарен за ссылку на такое описание, если найдется.)

Подскажите пожалуйста, какие функции нужно задействовать для корректного включения встроенной видеокарты (для разных режимов).

Я пробовал Chipset\System Agent (SA) Configuration\Graphics Configuration \\ Internal Graphics > Enabled - в диспетчере устройств появляется новое. После установки драйверов (в том числе и Catalyst_16.2.1_UnifL_v1.0 (при полной очистке)) -выключается подсветка, после загрузки Windows до ввода пароля - ноутбук зависает. Выключение Intel Graphics 2000 в диспетчере устройств, позволяет ноутбуку нормально работать.

Переключение Chipset\System Agent (SA) Configuration\Graphics Configuration \\ Primary Display > с AUTO(defealt) на PEG ничего не меняет - подсветка выключена, зависание при загрузке.

Переключение Chipset\System Agent (SA) Configuration\PEG Port Configuration \\ Always Enable PEG > Disabled  - так же ничего не меняет.

(Изображение выводится на внешний монитор.)

Chipset\System Agent (SA) Configuration\Graphics Configuration \\ Internal Graphics > AUTO - в диспетчере устройств встроенная видеокарта не отображается и при попытке установить драйвера - не обнаруживается.

Переключение Chipset\System Agent (SA) Configuration\Graphics Configuration \\ Primary Display > SG (Switchable Gfx) - исчезает не только подсветка но и изображение с встроенного и внешнего дисплеев, даже при загрузке и в BIOS.

Очень странно, но Main\Board Information\IGFX VBIOS Version > 0.0.0.0. GPU-z также не может определить версию VBIOS Intel Graphics.

* На всех драйверах всех версий (UnifL, AMD) (при отключенной Intel Graphics) наблюдается выключение подсветки сразу после установки или еще в процессе. C подсветкой работают только драйвера от Asus (ATI Graphic Driver 8.850.0.0000, не предполагающие наличие  Intel Graphics.

Здесь можно посмотреть опции моего Asus Ami BIOS K54ly.208 (я пользовался AMIBCP4.53).

Что посоветуете? Что я не так делаю???
(11-14-2013, 10:56 AM)Alastal Wrote: Hi..

this is modded bios witch i've used on my laptop (Not Modded By Me)

WARNING THIS IS ONLY FOR :
F.1B Bios
dv6-60XX
dv6-61XX
dv7-60XX
dv7-61XX

Original Bios file from HP : SP55068

I AM NOT RESPONSABLE IF YOU BRICKED YOUR LAPTOP

You should take a backup in case you've got brickd

How to make a backup : this thread expaines everything
http://donovan6000.blogspot.com/2013/06/...overy.html

Thanks to DONOVAN6000 for his work
And you can Donate for him not me

If you have any questions >> I am not a Proffesional

I made this thread only to help peaple in this beautifull community

sorry for my English mistakes

Thanks...

Download
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://mega.co.nz/#!TlwA1DjL!ae64eTFJKlXHy6IeSsTAsBPtFP8jPzSsmujKAVgrU4c">https://mega.co.nz/#!TlwA1DjL!ae64eTFJK ... ujKAVgrU4c</a><!-- m -->
Where can I find this BIOS now? Still trying to resolve my long black screen wait before windows 10 log in screen
Hi, it's already there long ago: link
(01-27-2018, 06:57 PM)wazzi Wrote: Where can I find this BIOS now? Still trying to resolve my long black screen wait before windows 10 log in screen
If some moron hadn't spam posted a totally OT wall of text, you might have noticed I mentioned backups just 3 posts above.