Login Register Donate

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average
Catalyst 16.2.1 UnifL is now online!
well that is strange. That is just the normal WU driver that everyone has for our devices. Not sure why it updated for you.
[Image: btn_donate_SM.gif] Private support
I would not know, I notice it while I was using the pc, suddenly there was a flicker and a PC slowdown even at reboot, I went to check it and noticed that WU had overwritten the drivers amd ..

Maybe some Windows 10 update has messed up something ?!
Ohhh you mean it overwrote our drivers?

Yes that might be normal. Maybe the "future" date we put into our drivers has caught up with the real date.

And WU auto behaviour is to update anything that seems "older".

We will rerelease 16.2.1 with newer dates in the future.
(05-18-2017, 06:04 PM)FunkyMike Wrote: Ohhh you mean it overwrote our drivers?

Yes that might be normal. Maybe the "future" date we put into our drivers has caught up with the real date.

And WU auto behaviour is to update anything that seems "older".

We will rerelease 16.2.1 with newer dates in the future.

That's right, I use the 16.2.1 drivers and as I've already told you, WU has overwrote Intel drivers and now AMD drivers

Have I read that you got the certificate, so will new drivers come out soon?
No eta yet. We need to sit down and plan out which changes are needed.

Or rather if we should just rerelease.

There is no concrete plan at the moment in how to proceed but this cert issue is obviously a priority.
(05-18-2017, 07:34 PM)FunkyMike Wrote: No eta yet. We need to sit down and plan out which changes are needed.

Or rather if we should just rerelease.

There is no concrete plan at the moment in how to proceed but this cert issue is obviously a priority.

I understand ... then I will wait anxiously for the next release.

Thanks for all the work you are doing, keep it going  Big Grin
Thank you for this, guys -- IT WORKS (HD Radeon 7970M / 2Gb | Intel HD Graphics 4000).

I was stuck with ancient 9.0.0.3 drivers since a few months after purchasing the device (Q2 2013) and was pretty much resigned to the fact I'd be stuck with the archaic crap for good.  Granted -- not 'too many' games were affected.  However, after get some "OpenGL" problems (*insufficient version), I was about to give up on the thing altogether... But then I found this place!  Big Grin

Excellent work, people.  Can't believe you guys manage this FOR FREE, while the likes of Dell charge an arm and a leg for the 'Chinawares', then proceed to kick customers to the curb with regards on-going support.  Invidious.  Angry
(NB: Will be donating Heart )
Can you help getting the black screen error after installing the driver?
I'm using amd radeon hd 6610+ intel hd 3000
Intel's driver installing---- Successful
Amd Driver İnstalling----- I see a black screen Sad (and then Go safety mode using Display driver uninstaller(DDU) )

Sorry I Can't good speak english