Before everything, i’d like to thank FunkyMike and Kenton for supporting me all this time, i am not sure i would get this far without them. Thanks guys 😉
I ‘d also like to thank LeekM – guru3d user that in a way helped me to understand new SG installation approach and re-think UnifL design in better way.
Check out his work if interested.
Big changes coming in all the ways. So here we go:
UNIFL DRIVER UPDATE
Leshcat’s Catalyst 13.9 WHQL UnifL Public Testing set is now online.
Update Important Notes:
I. Unfortunately, due currently unresolvable certification issues, this set comes with Test Certificate signed drivers. Therefore, DSE (Test Mode) must be activated before actual installation.
Dont worry, UnifL package will check DSE presence. If it won’t be found – it will ask you to install it and will do it automatically.
II. Only Modern Intel is included as i could not find any of generation 1 testers.
III. This set is built differently alike previous UnifL sets.
Now UnifL consists of 2 separate installations.
In short, installation procedure is going like this now:
1. Install Intel driver from Intel Folder.
2. Install AMD driver from AMD Folder.
Please refer to UnifL_Readme.txt for detailed manual installation instructions.
You can use automatic approach – UnifL Autoinstaller for your pleasure.
Which resides inside the destination folder and is ready to handle all the hustle for you.
Alternatively, you can checkbox it once set is prepared:
– Updated ATi Graphic Driver (ver. 08/30/2013, 13.152.0.0000).
– Includes Intel HD Graphics (Modern, ver. 188.8.131.5223).
– Includes Intel HD Graphics (Modern, ver. 184.108.40.20604).
– Includes AMD HDMI audio driver:
(Win7: 220.127.116.1116 / Win8: 18.104.22.16813 / Win8.1: 22.214.171.12402).
– Separate installs. Check UnifL_Readme.txt for manual installation instructions inside the set.
– Introducing UnifL Autoinstaller. It will handle installation automatically. Pre-cleaned system is strongly advised.
– UBR is updated till 4.2.2. FTC submit and Browse Database Buttons added. Forbidden execution on 8.1 systems.
Download Locations (~350 MB):
FORUM IS NOW AVAILABLE
As promised, Leshcatlabs Forums are now ONLINE, where you can share your thoughts, ideas and results in much more convenient manner – with avatars, PM’s and normal layout. However, forum registration confirmation email can end up in spam folder. Be sure to check it before panicking 🙂
I hope you will enjoy this set and forums debates 😛
UPDATE 27/09/2013 :
Catalyst 13.9 WHQL UnifL Public Testing Update 2 is now online. Please check forum for valid download links.
-Includes Intel HD Graphics (Legacy, ver. 126.96.36.19993).
–UnifL Autoinstaller updated:
Now user can specify which type of installation he prefers:
Auto – Automatic Installation of both drivers.
Manual – User can control installation progress.
Direct Download Links:
Please feel free to re-upload it to other mirrors.