Hi again my humble present and future users of UnifL packages.
I’ve decided to move this release in separate topic as changes count became too big.
Leshcat’s Catalyst 13.1 WHQL UnifL V2.1 is now online.
- Includes ATi Graphic Driver (ver. 12/19/2012, 9.012.0.0000).
- Includes Intel HD Graphics (Legacy, ver. 184.108.40.206.2559).
- Includes Intel HD Graphics (Legacy, ver. 220.127.116.11.2827).
- Includes Intel HD Graphics (Modern, ver. 18.104.22.168.2932).
- Includes optional ATi HDMI audio driver (Win7: 22.214.171.12412 / Win8: 126.96.36.19909).
- Enabled Morphological Filtering by default.
It is believed that it will resolve Battlefield 3 (and other Direct3D games) Crushing on Certain Laptops (Especially HP laptops).
! CLEAN INSTALL IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO MAKE THESE CHANGES IN EFFECT !
All credits for spotting this interesting fact goes to Ikingi.
- Possibly resolved issue with inability to change brightness on Old Gen1 Intel cards.
- Added new option in “Issue Resolver” menu – Win7 Aero lag fix for AMD PX 4.0 laptops.
- Fixed and updated “Win7 Aero lag fix for AMD PX 4.0 laptops” till v2.
leshcatlabs.net – Catalyst 13.1 WHQL UnifL Full 2.1 (~287 MB)
PS: Lite package creation proved to be impractical in this release as you would save ~10 MB only.
Before starting installing it, please read: http://leshcatlabs.net/manual/
Something not working as it should after install? Please refer to manual first.
Signed catalog files with private certificate for Intel 2559 (Legacy) Driver – grab it here
Signed catalog files with private certificate for Intel 2827 Driver – grab it here
Signed catalog files with private certificate for Intel 2932 Driver – grab it here