Hi again my humble present and future users of UnifL packages.
Leshcat’s Catalyst 13.1 WHQL UnifL is now online.
Both, Win7 x64 and Win8 x64 are supported.
– Updated ATi Graphic Driver (ver. 12/19/2012, 9.012.0.0000).
– Includes Intel HD Graphics (Legacy, ver. 18.104.22.168.2559).
– Updated Intel HD Graphics (Modern, ver. 22.214.171.124.2932).
– Added Proper FeatureTestControl settings for laptop that were submitted via UBR reporting tool.
– UBR has been updated till v.4.1.0:
1. Normalized backup’ing Procedure.
In order to make it right, delete “unifl_registry_backup” folder at your username root folder(i.e.: C:Usersleshcatunifl_registry_backup) and run UBR again.
2. Added “[X] Remove FeatureTestControl” Feature.
leshcatlabs.net – Catalyst 13.1 WHQL UnifL Full (~260 MB)
PS: Lite package creation proved to be impractical in this release as you would save ~10 MB only.
Before starting installing it, please refresh your memory: http://leshcatlabs.net/manual/
Signed catalog files with private certificate for Intel 2559 (Legacy) Driver – grab it here V2
Signed catalog files with private certificate for Intel 2932 Driver – grab it here V2
(Dont mind typo in 2932 desciption, its for Generation 3/4 Intel 2932 and not for 1/2 Generation 2932 as written).