Hi there folks,
Leshcat’s Catalyst 12.7 Jun28 UnifL is now online.
Let’s review main differences comparing to Catayst 12.x Jun12 UnifL release:
- Includes Catalyst Application Profiles ( ver. 12.7 CAP1).
– Includes ATi Graphic Driver (ver. 06/26/2012, 8.981.2.0000).
– Includes Intel HD Graphics ( ver. 184.108.40.206.2792 ).
– Includes optional ATi HDMI driver ( ver. 220.127.116.1108 ).
– Includes DSE by Default.
– Includes YaD’s UnifL Cleaner ( ver. 18.104.22.168 ).
Sadly, majority don’t wish to read, so i will just save some space instead of reminders of how to create bug comments and so on.
I believe that knowing people will do everything right to get fast and objective respond.
Oh, and yes, there is no support for GEN1 in this release.
Also, if OverDrive is not enabling:
Jul 30, 2012 @ 13:53:48
completely solved… problem is last version 2.2.3 of AB. with 2.2.1 overdrive is activated perfectly, the i have installed 2.2.3 version..
so, lesh you should must write to download 2.2.1 version to enable overdrive..
thanks buddy now works “
If you experience problems with HDMI (Half Screen visible, audio-errors) try installing HDMI from 12.3 UP2.