Alright, you won.
All friday night evening i spent cooking Leshcat’s Catalyst 12.x Apr18 UnifL for your pleasure.
All wishes fulfilled. All Stuff you wanted is present.
Since it had no testing ground, this release should be considered RC.
– Updated ATi Graphic Driver ( 04/18/2012, 8.970.0.0000 ).
– Includes Intel HD Graphics ( ver. 126.96.36.1999 ).
– Includes Intel HD Graphics ( ver. 188.8.131.5212 ).
– Updated optional ATi HDMI driver ( ver. 184.108.40.20606 ).
– Includes DSE by Default.
– Updated YaD’s UnifL Cleaner ( ver. 220.127.116.11 ).
– Refreshed look of UnifL package.
– Buttons placement reconsidered to more common allocation.
– Added support for Acer 7750G with AMD HD 7xxx series.
– Added support for HP Envy 17 – 3xxx series.
– Other Changes.
I’d like to remind you that Support procedures changed. Please navigate to [Support] to learn how to submit new tickets.
Leshcat & Co.
UP1: Package updated. Works just fine for me. Check out ->my installation process<- for proof.
Ah yes, Hybrid and Switchable graphics – are the same term for me.
UP2: User “Total” warns HP owners (and with high probability other models) that 12.x bears same “stuck” clock problems as 12.4 WHQL. Please keep that in mind.
UP3: Manual Cleaning Procedure can help return CCC.