After really Hard and very Exausting work, mass of tests and re-tests, squizzed out nerves of iron testers (Especially Alex) and YaD’s countless rewrites of YUC, UnifL Team is proud to present to you Catalyst 12.1 UnifL v2.7.
Whats new? Lots of changes and improvements are at your disposal:
– Included ATi Graphic Driver ( Catalyst 12.1 WHQL, ver. 8.930.00.0000 ).
– Updated Intel HD Graphics ( ver. 22.214.171.12422 ).
– Massive changes to ensure even Better and Safer cleaning.
– New Sony Vaio Z2 Separate configuration option:
– “ATI DXVA” issues should be resolved for Sony VAIO VPCSA2S9R.
– Acer’s 3820TG “Black screen on wakeup” should be resolved while ATi card is in charge.
– “ATi APP SDK” installation problems are now resolved thx to YUC 1.4 update.
– Credits ([?]) Button Added. It will also store Revision version, Build Time and YUC version.
PLEASE NOTE, UnifL Team highly recommends to use YUC to remove previous SG drivers.
Also FAQ has been updated, so check it out.
You can download 12.1 UnifL v2.7 from: 4shared (x64).
Happy upcoming Saint Valentine’s Day,