Leshcat’s Catalyst 12.1 WHQL UnifL is now online.
Of course, with Surprise i’ve mentioned on twitter earlier.
Tired of cleaning procedures?
Can’t read or understand all this technical crap how to clean your system from previous driver?
Thats ok, since YaD created automatic cleaning system from SG drivers: “YaD’s UnifL Cleaner” or “YUC“.
1. No more Cleaners with additional filters and so on.
2. No more routine and somewhat challenging cleanups.
Usage is really simple:
Launch UnifL package (no need for safe mode) and hit “YaD’s UnifL Cleaner” button.
Answer couple of questions and Thats it!
It will automatically clean up all important SG stuff, automatically reboot the system. You might need to reboot again once new fresh 2 standard drivers will be installed by Windows.
This is really great app, once again YaD shows how things should be done. Way to go YaD. 😉
Back to driver itself.
– Updated ATi Graphic Driver ( Catalyst 12.1 WHQL, ver. 8.930.00.0000 ).
– Included Intel HD Graphics ( ver. 188.8.131.529 ).
– Included optional ATi HDMI driver ( ver. 184.108.40.20605 ).
– Includes DSE by Default.
– Includes YaD’s UnifL Cleaner (YUC) by Default.
– HDMI issues should be resolved on hp dv6 models.
You can download 12.1 WHQL UnifL from: 4shared (x64).