Oh yeah, this is what we were waiting for – 11.6 released and so my set gets updated too. 😉
Here are official release notes.
I must say its pretty nice, especially if to compare with 11.5 release which was quiet disappointing.
Here is the Almighty Changelog:
– Improved Support for Acer Aspire 7745G.
– Added support for Acer Aspire 3820TG and possible other Acers with hybrid ATi+ Intel graphics.
– Updated ATi Graphic Driver to 8.861.0 (ver. Catalyst 11.6).
– Updated Intel HD Graphics (ver. 184.108.40.2061).
– Temporarily Stopping support for Compal NBLB5.
– Some changes in GUI of ATi installer.
1. Install Ready Driver Plus. Configure it to disable “driver signature enforcement”.
2. Install on clean system or over existing drivers.
3. Reboot after installation even if not promted.
GRAB IT HERE: x64 (4shared).