Yeah, we ‘ve (i was for sure) all been waiting for this moment. ATi finally releases their all-mighty 11.4 driver. Written by new Catalyst Team (or i got it wrong?) it delivers more stability and encreased performance. Anyway, i am updating my branch too with really nice changes :P.
Here is changelog for ya:
– No more separation between models. Single configuration for everyone.
– Added native support of Lenovo G470,G570,G770
– Improved Support for Compal NBLB5, Acer Aspire 7745G.
– Restored “Update” function in ATi Installer (mainly for Acer/Compal users).
– Updated ATi Graphic Driver to 8.841.0 (ver. Catalyst 11.4).
– Updated Intel HD Graphics (ver. 18.104.22.1681).
1. Install Ready Driver Plus. Configure it to disable “driver signature enforcement” (x86 doesnt need it).
2. Install on clean system or over existing drivers.
Note for Acer/Compal users: Install over existing official drivers using “Update” option in ATi Installer.
3. Reboot after installation even if not promted.
As usual, if you notice some bug – just forward it to me directly or via comments.